New to Forum-Where to buy?

New to Forum-Where to buy?

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and to HAG and excited to learn more about HAG. On a recent trip to Switzerland, (I live in the U.S.) I picked up my first HAG locomotive, it is used from 1990. Needless to say it works beautifully on my Marklin C track digital layout. I only had the chance to visit a few dealers in Switzerland and neither of them had any new/current locomotives.

I'm looking for recommendations for good online dealers that offer new HAG locomotives and willing to ship to the US Any information would be appreciated!.

Thank you.
      Norbert

NorbertG schrieb:

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and to HAG and excited to learn more about HAG. On a recent trip to Switzerland, (I live in the U.S.) I picked up my first HAG locomotive, it is used from 1990. Needless to say it works beautifully on my Marklin C track digital layout. I only had the chance to visit a few dealers in Switzerland and neither of them had any new/current locomotives.

I'm looking for recommendations for good online dealers that offer new HAG locomotives and willing to ship to the US Any information would be appreciated!.

Hi Norbert

First of all, please check on the HAG webpage on the international dealer list if there is a dealer suitable for you:

If not, I might be of any help ... I send a pn to you ...
      mfg

Roland